High School Reunion!
My 10-year high school reunion is coming up. Wow, am I really that old already? When I see high school and college kids, I still sort of think, I'm one of you. But I'm really just invisible to them. When I was in high school, people in their twenties weren't even on my radar. So this reunion is in April and I need to lose several pounds, get a fantastically exciting job and marry my hot boyfriend (he does really exist but we're not married) before then. Hmmmm, I think I have my work cut out for me. I wasn't expecting to show up as a grad school drop out. I kind of want to go because I'm curious what people are up to. Ironically, I'm more interested in the people I didn't know very well. I've kept in touch with 4 people who are awesome but most of the people I hung out with were pretty lame (in retrospect, obviously) so I don't really give a shit what they're up to. The people organizing the reunion are using this company called Great reunions and the flier/invitation they sent me has all these lame drawings that are supposed to represent high school I guess. But I went to this really small school and a lot of these don't apply to us. We didn't have a gymnastics team, or a track team (I don't think so anyway.) Its pretty generic. Seriously, I can't believe there's a company that just organizes reunions. Hmmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home