No Love
No comments. No one loves me. I guess this whole blogging thing is pretty egocentric, really. No one will listen to you blabber on like this in a conversation. So I speak to no one except myself ('cause sometimes I go back and read my own entries.)
And I barely got to talk to my boyfriend tonight. He is in medical school in another state so we are doing a long-distance relationship and wow, does it suck. Anyway he is at the hospital tonight, on call, so couldn't really talk. He said he had to go see a patient with an infection of the balls but the patient only spoke Spanish. I was like, wait, even I know the Spanish word for balls - cajones, right? He reminded me that was a slang term and not really appropriate for a doctor talking to a patient. I guess my Spanish knowledge is pretty useless. I really should have taken Spanish instead of French. What a gyp. Okay, French is a great language, nothing wrong with it, but when you live in California, its just not that useful. The thing is, we don't get very many TV channels and five of them are in Spanish. I could increase my TV-watching options by, like, 20% if I could understand Spanish. Instead, my roommate and I watch the soaps and try to figure out what's going on. Often its way more exciting than what's on the other, English channels.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home