Tuesday, September 13, 2005

In other exciting news, I finally got my wireless internet card working! I had to dig out the original cd since I was unable to figure out how to download the driver from the website. But anyway, I have the driver, all is well, and it works! Which means I can retreat to the one room in our apartment that has a working heater (the bedroom) and hole up in there to go online and waste a lot of time. Goody.

I'm planning to go climbing tomorrow night. I hope my knee holds up. It was fine swimming yesterday and carrying all those heavy boxes on Sunday so hopefully it will be okay. It doesn't seem to be swollen. I guess I just have to be careful. Use more arms and less legs, which means I'll get tired very quickly. Hopefully be able to do some leading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home